ELECTORAL AND POLITICAL RESEARCH
The attitudes of Bulgarian citizens towards political processes.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
Research Center Trend offers a precise methodology for the research of attitudes, political preferences and electoral behavior of voters. We can test and identify levels of awareness, evaluation and confidence in political parties and figures. By building a voter’s profile, we can identify voting preferences and the electoral potential of parties and politicians; the impact of pre-election and communication campaigns and the attitudes towards state institution activities, the government and its leaders.
POLICY IMPACT ASSESSMENT
Public policies are developed in different shapes – concepts, strategies, bills and laws. We can test the opinions, attitudes and consequences of planned policies and we can monitor and optimize active policies. We can identify the attitudes of interested parties to the implementation of specific policies and we can pinpoint good practices and obstacles along the way.
RESEARCH CENTER TREND HAS THE CAPACITY TO PRODUCE:
- Periodic analyses (weekly/monthly), both situational and political.
- Concepts of political positioning of political parties and public figures.
- Strategies for conducting election campaigns at national and local level.
- Involvement of our team experts in brainstorming sessions.
- Socioeconomic and demographic analyses and forecasts at national, regional and municipal level.
- Preliminary, intermediate and subsequent evaluation of programs and strategies at national, regional and municipal level.